As you might have guessed….I like pork tenderloin! I have different ways I prepare it, but during the week when I’m in a rush and have no time to marinade, I make this delicious option on the grill. It cooks quickly and cleanup is a snap.
- 2 pork tenderloins, trimmed
- drizzle of olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder, sprinkled
- cayenne pepper, sprinkled
- ground cloves, sprinkled
- fresh chopped parsley and drizzle of fresh lemon or lime juice (optional)
- Preheat your grill. Trim the pork tenderloins from any excess fat and silvery skin that it may have and pat dry with a clean paper towel; place them in a pan to be seasoned.
- Drizzle the tenderloins with olive oil and turn them in the pan so the olive oil coats the meat. Sprinkle the tenderloins with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides and then sprinkle with the pinches of cayenne and cloves on one side.
- Grill on med/low for 10 minutes on each side. (20 to 25 minutes total for grilling should be enough; you can dry out the meat if you over cook it.) Remove and allow the meat to sit for a few minutes before slicing. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and place some lemon or lime wedges on the side.